To strengthen our teaching team of German as a foreign language, we are looking for a lecturer who can immediately supplement our range of courses.
- Teaching in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs of the summer and winter semester
- Teaching one or two courses, depending on availability (3 to 8 hours per week)
- Teaching international students from A1 to B2: English skills are required for communication
- Carrying out examinations
- Teaching materials will be provided
Applicants should have a university degree, native level competence in German/English and at least 3 years’ relevant professional teaching experience at levels A1 to B2.
Payment is €40 per teaching hour (45 mins.). The remuneration, which also includes travel expenses, is based on the rates for lecturers at THI.
We would be pleased to receive your application and details on your availability. Send applications to Prof. Thomas Becker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.